Friday, November 23, 2007

Black Friday

Walmart, Circuit City, Target, Michael's and the mall...those were the stores I visited this morning starting at 5am...

I met up with my friend Erin at 7am in Michaels and after gathering lots o' decorating tidbits, we fortified our energy at Panera and then hit the mall. At Bath and Body Works, a lady asked us if we were all done with our Christmas shopping...Erin and I laughed, cause we really ended up shopping for ourselves (I did get my sister a pink vacuum cleaner (hence the Walmart trip)- as she requested, and my Dad gets something too...eh, I'll do my shopping in AZ).

Here are some pics of my now-festive casa/dom/house...

Christmas decorations 2007

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm so jealous... All I have up right now is my tree - and it's not even fluffed!!

Lisa said...

hmmm...let me see...I survived Black Friday by going to Kohl's at 4:30 am (yes, even though I said that was nuts!), then hitting the mall and not getting back to my Aunt's house until noon! Yes, I did buy some christmas gifts...but most of my purchases were for myself...guilty! :)

Anonymous said...

I like your Christmas decorations. Especially the stupid greenery. :-)