Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A best thing...

So on the list of best things ever? A child's unconditional love. Such a blessing. Over the past couple of weeks, my sister has told me the following stories about my nephew:

He was sitting on the bed looking at the family album and saw my picture and started talking about how he loved Sissa and Sissa got him "this" (he was wearing the wicked cool sweatshirt I got him for Christmas :) )

Yesterday, he was eating breakfast and looked up at my sis and said "Sissa is a girl. I love Sissa". Later that day, they went for a walk and walked over some chalk pictures some kids had drawn on the sidewalk. JM stopped walking and looked down and then got all excited, telling Monica "I DID THIS!!! I did this with Sissa!". Which we totally had, back in September when he and Monica came to visit, he and I let her take a nap and we went outside and drew chalk pictures for an hour. :D. How sweet that he remembers me. Definitely a blessing from God, since I only get to see the tyke about twice a year. Awwww, happy face.

No comments: