Sunday, July 5, 2009

holy delayed blogging batman

Yeah, I've stunk at blogging recently...there seems to be an epidemic of that right now...things have been really busy with work and such, so extracurricular activities have been limited to training and sleeping :). And then of course, when I do do something, like last weekend 3/4 roomies went outlet shopping and then had dinner with Carolyn Yohe and the fabulous Adrienne at the Yohe abode...I totally forgot to take pictures...similar case with yesterday- 4th of July festivities included a pool party at the Parris' and hangout time with the McFerren clan....but I didn't take pictures! :(...so here's the one picture I have taken in the last couple of weeks. I made a 4th of July trifle for the party. It was yummy...only Lisa and I ate some at the first party, so I enlisted the help of the McFerrens. They stepped up to the plate and finished the job in about 10 minutes flat ('course, there's a LOT of them ;-) ). I should have more exciting blogs coming up...10 year reunion, California and Disneyland...excitement!


2 comments:

Lynn and Chad said...

Looks so good!!! Wish I were there to take a bite ;)

Heather said...

I could totally handle some of that dessert right now :)