Saturday, December 5, 2009

Christmas Party #1

So Pam, Claire, and I invited the singles from our church and from another church over for some festivities. The couple that heads up the other singles group had planned a party for the same night, so we ended up combining the two. Desiree had the idea to have a tacky Christmas sweater party. It was a lot of fun. The outdoor fireplace seemed to be a hit. Thanks Sholls for letting me borrow it!



Desiree went ALL tacky- hair and 80s makeup included!


Natalie also went all out, tinsel headband and wig


Part of the spread (snowflakes compliments of my AMAZING Cricut)


Lynn and me- I glued ribbons onto a sweater I had shrunk accidentally and tied bells on the ribbons. I was very noisy.


Natalie, Sara, Joseph, and Alex chowing down in their tacky get-up (albeit Sara, she was festive, not tacky :) ).

No comments: