Monday, March 22, 2010

TimaSue's Wedding

My best friend got married this past weekend!

I met TimaSue my second day on campus- she was my next door neighbor in the dorms. We quickly became friends and every year after that, lived together (dorms, apartment, house, and townhouse...the last two years, joined by her sister Katrina, and the last year, by her brother Anthony). She's come out to visit me since I've moved to Texas, and I always go back for Tamale Day with her family. It was such a joy to share her special day with her. I am so happy for both her and Mark (who is just plain awesome :) ). Congratulations you two!!!!


Blast from the past- our 19th birthdays...10 years ago!


Spring Break 2000


My college graduation


Rehearsal dinner


The lovely bride and her lovely sister


Aww, Mark and Tima are married!!!!

2 comments:

Erin said...

i love your BM dress!!

Angela said...

Tima looks A-mazing! And how did y'all strike the same pose from spring break 2000 to your graduation? Ha!