Sunday, November 27, 2011

Coming soon to a dining room near you...

It's time. Time to start putting a dining room together. The table I've been eyeing for awhile was on sale this weekend (priced even lower than the one on craiglist that I ran across!), so I ordered it. And then ordered two rugs and will see which works better. And then, scored some awesome tabletop decor as well. Can't wait to post pics of all of this assembled in my dining room :). Stay tuned!


This is the catalog picture of the dining table (Restoration Hardware)


Close-up of the table - it's made from reclaimed elm wood doors (so you still see the hinge marks, love that!) and steel


Rug option 1 (Z Gallerie) (this rug is actually blingier in person - pearly white and gold with beige)


Rug option 2 (West Elm). I heart chevron patterns. But this might be too bold. We'll see.


Found two of these on the Anthropologie sales table!

1 comment:

Erin said...

i LOVE all of it!!!!