Saturday, December 10, 2011

Finished projects!!!

My dining table arrived this morning!!! Here I am testing it out with the two rugs I bought:


Espresso/flax (it's not black and white) rug from West Elm


The Yasmin rug from Z Gallerie (sorry for the different angle- but you can see what the table looks like)

And the winner is...


Chevron rug!

Now, I initially was going to Anthropolgize some chairs I bought - intended for this table. I realize now they won't work - but they will work elsewhere...so, I'm on the hunt for some chairs - I want them mismatched - and definitely at least one ghost chair among them...stay tuned!




The shelves are up and after almost two years in boxes, my beloved books are on their shelves. I still have another bin to put up and I haven't started organizing them yet (yes, nerdy) But my room feels so much more ME now. :)
Link

1 comment:

shari said...

Yay, yay, yay! I like it.