Saturday, January 12, 2013

Photo booth fun!

While I was hanging out with my most awesome nephews over the holidays,  we decided to play around with the Photo Booth program on my computer and had a great time making faces and giggling like crazy! John Michael and I have a tradition of making silly faces together...apparently I missed the memo that this would be a walrus-esque themed photo shoot. My bad. Carter was pretty cute about the whole thing...I think he was slightly nervous that he was actually turning into an alien, or bug, or twisty nose (or chipmunk, check out those cheeks!)...but he warmed up to the fun after a bit. Ah, love these boys!


Faces with Sissa


Um, Sissa, what are you turing me into? 

hehehe :)

1 comment:

Megan Bennett said...

My sister and I discovered photo booth over Thanksgiving and we laughed till we were crying over the silly pics we could take together. So fun!