Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tibet Kitchen

Okay, it really isn't called 'Tibet Kitchen' anymore, it's just "Tibet' with 'restaurant' written really small underneath. But, it is one of my favorite places to eat. They have this amazing vegetable dish with almonds that I have gotten every time. And really good "dangzhi' chicken. Yummy! Here are some of my fellow HSRers (Karen and Michael). I convinced them to take a picture (although not everyone was thrilled with the idea :) ).

Christina, Karen said she would take me to the cheap sandwich shop! I'm excited! Except she said the smoothies can be warm...that sounds kinda icky...

2 comments:

xtinapaul said...

Hey Chica!! Have fun at the sandwhich spot - it's very much a trendy little fast paced cafe - so you'll get to use your english (aka doesn't cater to tourists :) which is fun).

I sure hope we extend the mission more b/c I need an extra few days out here - the trip plan was too intense - so we're about 2 days behind... hanging out in Jackson Hole near Grand Tetons... have fun the rest of the trip!

xtinapaul said...

and I mean you'll get to use your Russian...