Friday, March 7, 2008

Cat pictures

My Aunt Alice has been asking me to post pictures of my cats and this was the perfect opportunity. I'm moving offices at work and found these in my desk drawer (I had to scan them, so the quality isn't great)


Eggs and Bacon on the day I went to pick them out (they were still too little to leave their mom



I think this was their first night at my place



Classic Eggs and Bacon...look how big Bacon's ears were!




Squinty Bacon and grouchy Eggs...3.5 years later...(see I told you all that Eggs was fat!--she's very poofy)

3 comments:

MarcB said...

you named your cats eggs and bacon - thats hilarious...

Stasha said...

Can't believe how little they were!

Lauren said...

Very cute! I'm glad I am not the only one to post pictures of my cat. She's my child, why wouldn't I post pictures and stories about her?