Sunday, July 13, 2008

Patio project

So I really did most of this two weeks ago, but I decided to use the Home Depot gift cards I got a birthday and a half ago (that were supposed to be for building some more bookshelves) but since that isn't going to happen for awhile, I figured I would spruce up my plants already thriving on my little balcony garden and replace the ones that died uh...months ago :). I finally got the small table for my patio (had to order it online), so I figured I would post some pictures...I still need to find an outdoor rug and I bought some paint (orange, red and yellow- of course!) to spray some metal chairs I have. Those will get done at some point :)








My new patio furniture! It's simple I know. But its bright...that's what matters :)

2 comments:

Adrienne Renea said...

ooo...pretty! I want to come sit on your patio, looks like a nice place for a cold drink and good conversation. :c)

Colette Frazier said...

I love the furniture...and just think, in India this wouldn't be considered simple furniture--it would be posh and luxerious! and the colors would fit right in:) I wish i could sit out there with you.
xoxo