Wednesday, December 10, 2008

SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning: I am from Arizona. I live in Houston. Snow is a BIG deal for me (so all you Northerners and Easterners can keep your condescending comments to yourselves...that includes asymmetrical snowman comments).

So, it's snowing in Houston right now and I MADE A SNOWMAN!!!! Wait! Actually, I made TWO!!! WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!


Ha! You can see my footprints in the...what's that!? Oh that would be snow!



Hehe...snowman...



Awww...



Ahhhh...more white stuff...



Family portrait :D

5 comments:

Adrienne Renea said...

NO FAIR!

We didn't get that much! Aw, I want to make a little snowman family! I love your hat :c)

Joshua said...

That's an awesome snowman family!! I haven't seen snow in slow long this is awesome!

Lauri and Jeff said...

We had so much! It's crazy.

Lynn and Chad said...

that's sooo cool! The snowmen are very cute! I share your excitement...snow is sooo fun!

MarcB said...

feeling kinda jealous right now