Tuesday, December 30, 2008

AZ Wrap-Up

So the rest of my AZ trip was spent whirlwinding around making last minute visits to people I haven't seen in awhile (like my friend Amanda, she was pregnant with her second when I last saw her...he's two now!). I also headed over to Garcias and hung out with their three kids (uh, teenagers actually, which makes me feel OH so old!) We watched Doctor Who. Coolest kids ever.

I got waylaid with some throat/fever/cough nastiness on Saturday that is still rearing its ugly head as I type, but at least it happened at the end of my trip :)

All in all, a very good trip.


At Nancy and Quique's house- in their rehearsal room (they have a band). John Michael is hidden by the drum set



Amanda helping JM rock out



Monica got her wedding dress!!! And we got the bridesmaid dresses picked out too. Maid-of-honor can check those boxes off ;-)

2 comments:

Lynn and Chad said...

It was great to see you again! Thanks for coming out early for the baby shower. I'm glad the rest of your trip went well too! Take care...look out for all the flying space debris, wait...nevemind it's gone now..no need for a DAM! Good times!

Colette Frazier said...

Melissa--so glad you had a fun trip. Sorry you got sick...and had to go to work...not a fun combination. I was glad to hear you are moving in with Pam and will have 2 roommies! I'm sure that will be lots of fun in 2009. Still missing you from our visit. Good thing for blogs and FB!