Thursday, June 4, 2009

Work language

So one of my roommates, Pam, came home today and told me she had a new word for me...it might just be the second best word ever...are you ready for it?

Fasgrolia- the FASt GROwing Language of Initialisms and Acronyms

Ha...this is what we speak every day at work. Love it.

(By the way, the look on Claire's face as I expressed my genuine delight (I think I may have jumped up and down...) at this new found word was priceless- she didn't think someone could get that excited over a word. Ah Claire, welcome to another facet of Melissa :))

So the next time someone says something to you that is high-tech and full of acronyms, just tell them to stop speaking fasgrolia. hahaha...ha.

:D

1 comment:

Heather said...

The word does sound pretty cool, but I really wish I could have seen the look on Claire's face :)