Saturday, February 6, 2010

2009 Resolution Recap

Ha...already more than a month into the New Year...but I figured I should probably still go over my last year's resolutions to see how it went.

I have to say, I tried several times at the end of December to do this, but every time I started reflecting over the year, I couldn't get past my amazement by how much God has grown me and by how much He has done in my life. So I just spent some time meditating on His works, His grace, and His love for me. I will say, I am glad 2009 is over, it was a growing year- and yeah, growing usually means challenging, painful at times, and tiring...but I am all for growing, because on the other side of it, it's amazing to see where He has brought me!

So a few of my goals from last year:

1) Read 30 books- didn't make that, only read 24...
2) Complete at least 3 triathlons and a half- marathon- completed!
3) pay off my student loan- completed!
4) Be a watered garden (Isaiah 58:11)- eh, this one is a work in progress :)

There's more of course, many of them more along the lines of ones that I will continually be working on...

For this year? The usual read some books, run, tri, and some other deeper ones :)

How about you?

No comments: