Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Big Kitchen Reveal

Okay, it's not completely finished. I will be adding hardware to the doors, getting outlets/covers that match with the tile better, and at some point (a MUCH future point) I will be getting new floor tile...but for now here it is (no, the faucet isn't completely installed. I am waiting, as I type, for the plumber to reconnect the sink, and then I will install it myself to save 200 smackaroos...)



Before- love me some pink Formica



After
I didn't know they were going to add the granite windowsill- I really like it!



Before




After- porcelain and glass tile backsplash




Before




After- they added about 6 inches, which I hadn't asked for, but I like- hmm, short barstools mayhaps?



Before



After- they also extended the top part of this "bar"



:)



:) I love this glass tile!

9 comments:

~p said...

WOW!! Congrats! That looks so good! :-D

Lisa said...

It looks AWESOME!!!

ACQ said...

Gorgeous! I especially love the backsplash.

Adam said...

It looks awesome. Hey I didn't know you had a BLOG.

Signed a Brother in the Lord
Adam

Ive got two they are as fallows
aintperfectjustforgiven.blogspot.com
and
myfathersworld22.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Wow! I love it!

Erin said...

It looks great! LOVE the glass tile!

Erin said...

It looks awesome!! I'll have to show Mike... ;-)

Megan Bennett said...

Wow! It looks so great! Good job. BTW-I love the green wall too!!

Jen @ New Shade of Green said...

Wow, it looks amazing. I love everything from the granite window sills and bar, to the glass tile and green paint!