Thursday, July 1, 2010

Minication

Due to the house buying and all, I curtailed my traveling for the summer and just went on a short jaunt to visit Jana and Scott in Pennsylvania and to visit my sis in Idaho (followed by a week and a half 'staycation'- so excited to get some stuff DONE around here :) )


I finally got to see Jana and Scott's new home (er..kinda new, they've been there for a year and a half now). This is the view from their front porch...they are surrounded by Amish farms. I love Lancaster!


I thought I had lost my sunglasses, so we went shopping and bought aviators. Aren't we stylin'?(turns out I had just left my other ones at her brother-in-laws).

It was a great time of catching up, coffee drinking, Bible studying, BBQing, visiting with her family, watching movies. I love this couple and I am SO excited to meet Baby Smith...due December 24th :) :)!!!!

Next, it was onto Boise to see my sis and her family. My brother decided to also fly up, so it was a partial family reunion :)


Seriously, how cute are these boys?


Carter meeting Uncle Bobby for the first time


Monica being a mommy and comforting a pouting John Michael


Carter and daddy playing


John Michael


Carter

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would have to say the boys are the best looking boys i have ever seen lol. i had a blast with you visiting jm still talks about you love ya hope all is well and your feeling better talk to yoiu soon!