Saturday, October 9, 2010

Nephewisms

My parents are heading up to Idaho today to visit the grandkids. Last night my mom passed these two John-Michaelisms along. This kid cracks me up. I can't wait until Carter starts talking!

John Michael to his mom (Monica): "Mom, when Nana and Papa come, I can't kick them because they are old"

(I should mention that he has started playing soccer so kicking is on his mind a lot...)

Monica: "Um, well, you can't kick them because it is not nice to kick people"

John Michael (thinking about this): "Mom, when you get old, I will buy you a car"

I love almost four year old randomness :)

John Michael started preschool a few weeks ago and is apparently having some separation issues (tears) in the morning when Monica drops him off. This week he was a little under the weather and stayed home for a day or so. But then he was better and it was time to go back to school.

John Michael- "My tummy still hurts. I want Fruit Loops for breakfast"
John- "John Michael, are you really sick or are you pretending?"
John Michael (smiling up at his daddy)- "Well, I think I will be okay if Mommy stops at Starbucks on the way to school and gets me a vanilla milk"

I busted out laughing at this. Little manipulator.

No comments: