Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tucson times

I forgot (read: was unable to locate) my camera cord before heading to AZ, so you'll have to deal with the pictures I have taken on my phone...which actually aren't too bad...yay EVO! I am having so much fun with my nephews and getting to hang out a lot with my family. I would have more pictures of Carter, but I am usually holding him. Apparently, he's quite taken with Aunt Sissa...no complaints here :) Good times!


Uncle Bobby caught in the act of beating up on John Michael


Carter chowing down and flirting at the same time. Kid has talent :)


Blowing out his number 4 candle


Apparently sitting on a just-got-woken-up-by-my-adorable-nephews-Sissa is a lot of fun


Monica and I left John Michael and Nana to make cookies and this is what we returned to...


Wearing Sissa's hat


On the "milk truck" at Shamrock Farms

No comments: