Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Out and about...finally!

I switch to the morning shift today and was feeling pretty wide-awake after work, so I decided to mosy on down to the metro (subway) and hit up a few of the usual sites. I was excited to see that I could still navigate the Moscow metro, after all, it has been two years since I used it last :)



Love how they captured the Russian flag with these pansies. Appropriately patriotic for being just outside the wall of the Kremlin


This is always a mandatory picture - St. Basil's Cathedral


As is this...except for the fact that the guy didn't frame it right ::sigh::


St. Basil's, Lenin's tomb, the clock tower, and part of the Kremlin wall- money shot :)



The Bolshoi Theater - alas, they are all sold out for ballet tickets for the month of May. I checked.


Still my favorite - the old KGB building.

No comments: