Sunday, September 18, 2011

San Francisco - Part 3, Aquarium, Fisherman's Wharf, GHIRARDELLI'S!!!!

We pretty much spent part of every day somewhere on the Wharf, but here are some actual pictures...


Tima's sister, Katrina, her aunt, and her mom excited for the Aquarium


Beautiful jellyfish



More jellyfish...totally unrelated to the jellyfish in the aquarium, I recently ate a raw jellyfish as part of a scavenger hunt "Survivor-esque" gross food eating challenge. It was...different.


Fisherman's Wharf


Lunch from the walkabouts...2/3 meals per day were seafood. Pretty sure I've hit my mercury limits for the year :). SOOO worth it.


Source of my shrimp cocktail


Seriously folks, this was the highlight of the trip for me. I LOVE GHIRARDELLI CHOCOLATE. Especially their dark chocolate peppermint bark that comes out during the holidays (hint hint to anyone reading this blog who sees me around the holidays...just sayin')


I think this picture is missing something...shouldn't there be an Oompa-Loompa standing around stirring?

No comments: