Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mirror!

I've been searching for a mirror for my dining room. Here are a couple that I was eyeing:


This one is from World Market. It has a mercury glass look that I love. But it's $200, which is more than I wanted to spend

Pinned Image
This beauty is from MadeGoods - they only sell their items to home decorating stores. They gave me the stores in Houston where I could order their products, but after all that emailing I still couldn't get a price out of them...home decorating store more than likely equals out of my price range, so this one remained on the "drool over" list.

I happened to go into Marshalls HomeGoods the other day and checked out their mirrors and lo and behold found a perfect mirror, for only $40! How excited was I?



It's got this great mercury/bronze/metal-wirey thing going on.

And here you go (it's actual level, that was a proud moment). Now to find a vintage-y cabinet to sit on the left hand side of the mirror for some dining stuff and to add a few more things on the wall - needs some color pops and blue is what I am going with.