Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pinterest Party

My awesome friend and running buddy, Lisa, decided to celebrate her birthday by having a Pinterest Party. A group of us "voted" on which projects that we or others had pinned on Pinterest (the virtual bulletin board website) to complete on a Saturday afternoon. Throw in good food (hello chocolate fondue), good company, and good music (a spontaneous purchase of Ingrid Michaelson concert tickets (eek!), and you have a great girly day!


Working on some fabric rosettes for the wreath

Beth and Melissa hard at work on their wreaths

Christina making some art for her son's room

Lisa making a leaf canvas and Pooja mod podging some wedding photos onto canvas

Fondue break :)

Done with my fabric rosette wreath :) This will be going on my front door soon.

1 comment:

Megan Bennett said...

Oh my goodness! I totally want to have a party like that too. I LOVE Pintrest. Your wreath turned out so cute! Looks like ya'll had fun!