Friday, April 6, 2012

Two years later...

March 29th was my second house-a-versary, so I thought it would be fun to do "before" and "progress" pictures of the different rooms two years after closing. I am not finished with any of these rooms (hence, "Progress" rather than "After"), but I'm really happy with the results thus far. I'm enjoying making this house into a home.




Breakfast nook: Before and Progress


Master bedroom - before and progress


Kitchen - before (oh pink formica, I do NOT miss you) and progress


Living room - before and progress


More living room before and progress



Dining room before and progress



TV room (slightly wasted space) before and progress (I have NOT touched this room at all, it is literally my apartment living room transplanted into this house)

Hallway before and progress


2 comments:

Megan Bennett said...

Looks so good! And so Melissa!

shari said...

It never ceases to amaze me how busy you keep yourself. It looks excellent!