Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pseudo House Crashing

One of my favorite DIY blogs to read is Young House Love and they do this thing called "House Crashing" where they visit someone's house and post pictures of how awesome it is.

I didn't go through and take pictures of every room in these houses, hence this is only a pseudo house crashing, but two of my gracious friends allowed me to take pictures of certain aspects of their home that I will use for inspiration/ideas.





I took this one because I am seriously considering having my cabinets painted and the counter/backsplash colors in my friend Elizabeth's house match my kitchen closely, so I thought this gave a good feel for what white cabinets would look like in my kitchen.



These are from my friend Leslie's house. Her house is amazing. Mid-century and vintage. Love the colors. Love the exposed brick. Just love this house...and the friends who live it in, of course :)

No comments: