Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hammer Time

So I added 4 Hawaii photos to The Wall. The Wall is my black and white photo collage I am creating with b&w pics from all the places I travel to...



Unfortunately, I couldn't seem to find one of the gazillion hammers I own (well, okay, I own two), so I nailed the little hook things in with a can opener (after trying the screwdriver and the case of CD-RWs...I don't recommend trying the latter).

So, the three people I am appreciating most today: 1) Grady, my pastor, for continually striving to fulfill his role biblically as a pastor and also for opening his heart so that God can speak through him. This past year we have been in the book of Exodus. Grady is preaching through it verse by verse and what I have learned would fill books. Thanks Grady! 2) TimaSue- for her wisdom and goofiness...like when we were in the Polynesian Cultural Center and she tried to say "Fijians" but the dancers from Tahiti were still quite on her mind and it came out "Fahitis" which she then tried to cover by saying "Fajitas". Maybe not funny to y'all, but coming from the perspective of someone who is constantly channeling Yoda, I did appreciate her attempt :). 3) Desiree and David- for being so hospitable and opening up your home for fellowship, fun, and good food. Thanks guys!

3 comments:

Todd said...

Ahhh...some of those pictures look familiar...good times in Moscow.

Lookin' good.

Anonymous said...

i thought "fajitas" was funny

Adrienne Renea said...

neato wall, Melissa! I need to come see it.