Saturday, August 1, 2009

Amanda's wedding doings...

I am finally catching up on my blog.

So one of my roommates, Amanda, got married last weekend. Her now-husband, Dave, goes to my church and mentioned she needed a place to live for a couple of months, so we threw some curtains up across the entrance to the den, unfolded the fold out couch, and voila! another bedroom. It was fun having her here for those months, although we joke that we will all probably see her more now that she is married than when she was living with us (opposite schedules, etc) :). I've been a bit bad about taking pictures of things- I think my schedule is already so full that I don't think of blogging or scrapbooking, so I forget to take pictures. Here are a few from the shower and the wedding:



Amanda opening gifts at the shower


The four roomies


The Charlie's Angels pose


Awww, Amanda and Dave :)


The roomies at the wedding

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Amanda was in our care group here in Frisco and we LOVED having her around. So funny, yet not surprising, that we both know her! when are you coming back to dallas? you have to meet Ian.