Saturday, August 1, 2009

Coldplay!!!!

So my birthday present to myself this year was to buy Coldplay tickets. My roomie Claire is a Coldplay fanatic and she decided to help me celebrate my birthday too ;-). Tickets went on sale on my birthday, so I had been patiently waiting for July 22nd to arrive for five whole months. Whew. It was tough. And then, the BIG NIGHT. Nothing like going to an outdoor concert in Houston at the end of July. Ha. We ran into our friends Adrienne and Allyson. They let you bring in cameras! I had left mine in the car 'cause I figured they wouldn't let me bring it in...so all the pictures are compliments of Allyson. The show was great! I couldn't get over how professional the video was for the big screens they had up, and the energy that Chris Martin (lead singer) has! Holy cow, he must eat like 47 GUs with rocktane or something like that before the show. They started the set with with my favorite song, Violet Hill, so I was pretty excited...very very good show. Great effects and lights. I highly recommend you see them next time they are in town.


Claire, Allyson, and me- prepared with ice cold water and frozen lemonade :)


Ahhh, Coldplay!!!!


Lead singer Chris Martin


"Yellow"

No comments: