Saturday, May 1, 2010

House pics

A lot of folks have been asking for house pictures. Here are a few...


The house
(that's my roommate's car in the driveway)



When you walk in the front door and look to the left, this is the TV room (there's a dining room behind the chair as well, but it's empty right now.) I just have my apartment furniture in here for now...


Looking back towards the front door


Getting ready to paint soon...



Living room


Kitchen....the pink countertops are getting replaced with gray granite in the next few weeks and I will be adding hardware to the cabinets.


Breakfast nook...a friend is loaning me the cardtable :) Must go furniture shopping soon....

There you go...I'll be posting before and after pics as I start tackling my list of things to fix/change/decorate :)

2 comments:

TimaSue said...

the pics look great! Can't wait to come visit you and see your new digs in person :)

Erin said...

Can't wait to see it in person! It's hard to tell from the pics, but it kinda seems like some of the layout is similar to our house, and it looks similar in the front!