Friday, February 1, 2008

What a cutie!

Although I was really bummed that I missed my sister and nephew at Christmas by two days, they had a wonderful time. She is such a good mom and he is just so cute! I hope to make another trip to Seattle to visit them soon...



My beautiful sister and her cute kid...who is distracted by the animals at the Reid Park Zoo



Just don't fall off please...



Chatting with some javelina at the Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum



This is really the best picture of them all...see what he is holding? Yep, that's a soccer ball!

3 comments:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

How cute!!!

I can see the resemblance with you and your sister!

-M

Melissa said...

Seriously? You are the first person to ever say so...

Todd said...

Sarcasm just doesn't transmit very well in the written form...

But i agree with Melissa....ha...i crack myself up sometimes...