Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Decorations 2010!

I was nervous this Christmas decorating season...a whole house to decorate...and my puny lil pile of Christmas decorations leftover from my apartment ::gulp::

Have no fear, Black Friday is here! I scored some great more-than-half-price-off decorations and a great Christmas tree. Along with some creativity (fishing line, hooks, 1/2 price fabric, and festively wrapped cardboard boxes), I think I achieved the festive, yet-non-Griswoldesque look I was going for. The outside of the house leaves much to be desired, only a few poinsettas and a wreath, but next year folks, next year there will lights.

So here you go, Christmas Decorations 2010 in all their holiday beautifulness :)


Snowflake mobile over my couch! (fishing line, screw-in hooks and glittery snowflakes)


Fireplace


Breakfast nook


Christmas tree!



Festive wall vases


Behind the kitchen sink


Presents on top of the cabinets


I love my new elf candle holders from CB2!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Super cute! Looks great!

Todd said...

Express Coupons!!!