Friday, August 3, 2012

Another craigslist find!


So over a month ago, I found a great modern industrial lamp on craigslist. I emailed the gal and never heard back. Oh well.

Well, last week, she emailed me and said it was still available and asked if I still wanted it. Um,  yes please!

I was blessed with an easy pain morning last Saturday and took my Mom with me to look at the lamp.

 I had been eyeing this one at Urban Outfitters...price tag: $129



 Check out this craigslist beauty...price tag: $15


 
Not as fancy as the Urban one, but you seriously can't beat the price or the authenticity of this find :). It's got some great scuffs and dings too, uber industrial looking, and the height is adjustable.


By the way, that particularly awesome yellow beetle bag on my coat stand? Yeah, that was my "wow, it was a crazy busy day on console, I am going to go eat some Pinkberry" and somehow I ended up at Macy's where they were having a massive 75% off of their Fossil bag sale...so that's my Pinkberry-turned-purse purchase :)

Have I ever mentioned how much I like craigslist?

No comments: