Saturday, August 30, 2008

Day One with the Fam...

So, expect a lot of blogs this week...with lotsa newphew pictures :).



After picking Monica and John Michael up at the airport at 1am (yeah...no comment, although I am the one who...uh...picked the flight :)) we headed back to my place with a VERY unhappy and exhausted kid. We all slept in until 11 this morning! (I can't remember the last time I slept that late) and then headed to Kemah.

My sister and nephew are officially "allergic to humidity", as one friend has put it. I called my nephew "Tomatohead" (his cheeks were really red)- (Monica didn't appreciate that...I'll have to come up with another endearment I guess). I think we'll be spending a lot of time indoors :)

We tried to get John Michael to play in the water fountains, but both Monica and Aunt Sissa ended up getting more wet than he did.





He loved the Aquarium restaurant we ate lunch at...and the waiter loved him...brought him ice cream out...the plate said "Happy Birthday"...but it definitely wasn't his birthday. I'm tellin' you, this kid is cute and super smart!




No comments: