Sunday, August 31, 2008

Day 2 with the Fam

Again, these blog entries are probably more of interest to my family members that read this blog, but thanks for sticking in there and listening to me brag about my wonderful nephew and my sister who is a great mom :).

We went to church today. Well, Monica sat in church, which was nice of her, since its not her thing and she was being gracious to come to meet all my friends, while John Michael and I took walks outside and played with rocks and got all nice and sweaty running around for a couple of hours since its very hard to sit still in church when you aren't quite two yet and not used to having to sit still :).

Then my adopted family :), the Millers, had us over for lunch. Yum! John Michael made friends fast, which left Monica some time to get to know some of my good friends.



John Michael and Mr. Miller were getting along just fine...



And yes, they spun him around after this...



Ah, Daddy'll be much happier about these shoes :)

No comments: