Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Humor

So the ADCO on console today (Todd- see, there's your credit) made the following comment about me: "You should come with a warning".
In context, he was referring to my penchant to gesticulate wildly when I talk (something that several people over my lifetime have brought up). Taken out of context...I find this comment wicked hilarious. Of course, I told him this and in true Melissa fashion, proceeded to point out the other areas this statement could be applied to: my randomness, my dorkiness, my quirkiness (yes, I have learned to embrace all of these). Ha, I'm still giggling about it it..."you should come with a warning".

1 comment:

Elizabeth Taylor said...

So I have to let you know that yours is one of the few blogs that I actually read these days, and there are two reasons for that...your posts almost always make me laugh or smile, and I love that you're sharing your journey with God here. :-)