Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Day

Before my last shift, I headed over to the Fisher's for one last visit. Jude was in school, but Amy and Angus were ready to go with their HUGE imaginations! I spent a couple of hours being the servant who had to clean the entire palace and the mean step-mother...and then I got to be a fisherman who was pulling in my catch (Amy and Angus lying on a blanket in the dining room and me dragging them around (they were whales and dolphins...oh and a mermaid at one point...). In between the crazy make-believe, Emily and I had a chance to chat. A great start to my last day in Moscow!


Angus deep in though after showing me pictures of the Dolphinarium they went to


Amy, post ballerina costume, now a mermaid


Angus as Batman (who later became Prince Batman)



Me and Amy (who was being distract by Angus, but she still managed to put a winning smiling on her face :) )

No comments: