Saturday, April 4, 2009

::cough, cough, gag, cough::

What's with the coughing and gagging? Oh that would be me trying to get my stomach out of my throat. I have no idea what on Earth motivates cars to honk at people who are running (ON the sidewalk, at least 3 feet from the road) but please, for-the-love-of-not-making-someone-die-of-a-coronary-as-they-are-finishing-the-last-leg-of-their-run, STOP IT. I don't particularly care for the Adam's-appleish look that a stomach-in-the-throat gives me.

Oh and as a side note, I WILL remember your license plate number to report you as I fall to the ground, convulsing.

1 comment:

nujoud said...

Ugh, I totally hate people that honk at me running. I'm never quite sure if its the "hey, I think I'm funny" honk or the "woo-hoo girl in shorts" honk. Either way, the response ellicited from me isn't positive or friendly.