Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sweet

So twice this past week, a friend of mine popped into my head, very randomly...you know that whole "hey I've haven't talked with so-and-so in awhile, I wonder how she is doing?"...then on Wednesday, she popped into my head yet again and I got this feeling like "hmm, okay God, maybe you are trying to tell me something"...so I emailed her and asked her how I could be praying for her. I got a response pretty quickly. Turns out, she had prayed specifically twice this week for someone to pray FOR her, as she is going through a pretty rough patch. How cool is that? It's so neat when God uses us as tools in someone else's life...He blesses the person who requested the prayer, and He also blesses the person whom He uses...quite sweet. Lesson learned: think twice when someone "randomly" pops into my head...it may not be as random as I think :)

2 comments:

Luz said...

Equally interesting, when you text this friend a particular Scripture to read...and it turns out to be the EXACT same one she's been meditating on... Woah. :)

Dave Reed said...

This is what is so exciting about walking in sync with God. He always scripts things so that both sides in the equation get blessed.

Continue to be an incredible "light" there at the Space Center. The world is looking for bright lights like you!