Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Vacation- Phase 1

Sign of a dork? You break down your vacation into phases...good thing I am not in denial huh?

So, anyways, phase 1 of my vacation is completed. I spent the last 5 days up in Boise, ID with my sister and her family. I have the cutest nephew ever. Don't even bother trying to argue with me. I don't feel like creating a photo album, so you'll have to scroll to see the pictures. I had a great time, lobster, nephew, shopping, nephew, BBQ, nephew, stomach bug, nephew, hockey game, nephew...that about sums up phase 1...


Me and John Michael


"Sissa, you're a dinosaur!"


"But I make a better dinosaur"



John and Monica making a lobster tail dinner. Yum!


Home pedicures (my sister painted the flowers!)


Feeding the ducks


Making faces...there are several more of these that may grace future blogs


This isn't his Easter basket...this one was left unattended


Awesome spinach-artichoke bites that Monica made for our pre-Easter BBQ


Hockey game! Boise Steelheads vs some Vancouver team


John Michael telling me about a picture he made for me

1 comment:

Colette Frazier said...

He is getting so big! Wow! He looks like a different kid! Does he know he has the best aunt in the world? Really, he probably doesn't know how blessed he is. Idaho...they moved:)