Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Dinner with the Girls

Tonight Desiree, Colette and I met for dinner at BJs ( we were there for 4 hours!). Colette, Brian, and their 3 boys are moving to India in just a short time (Brian leaves in two weeks to get everything settled and then will come back for family a month later). I will miss Colette so much; she is like my big sister, but I know I will see them soon when I go visit. We had a great time and I am so blessed to have these women in my life as role models: they are so much fun and also seeking to honor God with their lives.

Desiree, me, Colette, baby Kai, and our pizooki (the greatest culinary invention ever!)

baby time with Kai (catching some zzzzs)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a blast, Melissa! You didn't mention that I was accidentally drinking your drink and then I accidentally USED YOUR SPOON! What is wrong with me?!? You were very nice about it!