Thursday, July 5, 2007

My 4th of July

Well, I actually started my day by meeting Christina and Paul at the movie theater to see Transformers...but sadly it was sold out and they both had to work at 3pm, so we decided to take a rain check (haha literally 'cause it was raining).

I put the finishing touches on my patriotic cheesecakes

Dropped by my friends- Eric and Heather's home to say hi to their 4 day old son, Elijah Morse. Who, by the way, was delivered at home by Eric! Elijah came before the midwife could get there. If that isn't a great story, I don't know what is!

Andy, Kamyl, and Kiana (Kamyl and Kiana are two of my girls in our girls discipleship group). You girls rock!

BBQing at the Millers doesn't just mean great food. It also entails humbling relay races (while holding a foam apple between your knees) and a killer round of Four Square (I am absolutely horrible at that game!)


Matthew, Patricia, and Christina chowing down on the cheesecake.
All in all it was a super fun holiday that went waaaay too fast. Hope yours was just as fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY! We were wondering if their baby would be born while we were out of town! That is a great story! :)