Sunday, July 8, 2007

Weekend summary...

Look at my pretty hibiscus blossoms! I love the yellow-orange color. I actually didn't plant these this weekend...it was last weekend, but I didn't specify which weekend I was going to summarize! :)

I went to see Transformers on Saturday. We decided not to risk the show being sold out and as such, went to the first showing. It was excellent! Definitely one that I will add to my collection. I highly recommend it.

Then it was off to the Smythes. Irma and Sarah volunteered to help me put together Heather's baby shower invitations. This being the 4th shower in 3 months, it is taking a little longer to come up with ideas. I must have stood in the paper aisle at Hobby Lobby for an hour before deciding to do ducks (it was that or trains...it came down to what I could draw for a template!). I found the coolest paper to make the envelopes out of...it look like water has been dumped on it (appropriate with the ducks, dontcha think?). Anyways, we managed to get them all done so I could pass them out at church today. Like the results?

Today it was lunch after church with Pam and Suzette and then off to the McFerren's to hang out for a bit. Now I am off to clean up what looks like the aftermath of a tree-based (read: paper) tornado in my living/dining room. Oh and I finally finished the samples for Jana's invites...I'll post what she picks out.

No comments: