Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter and Showers

No, no, this isn't a Book 7 spoiler...however, I did wake up at 6am to go buy the book and get started on the reading before I went to a baby shower (alas, I was invited to two showers, both at the same time! Molly, I hope you had a wonderful time at yours). Then I came back home and started reading again, taking a short break to go pick up some invitation supplies. But yes I have now finished it, all 759 pages. And all have to say is "Read it" (uh, after you read the other 6, cause otherwise you would be very confused...even if you have seen the movies, which are fair-to-middlin, (the 5th being the best)...they just can't compete with the books).



Some pictures from the shower:



Punch and cake (there were also some other amazing food items, thanks to Desiree and Pam)



Heather and Baby Elijah (yeah this was a post-birth shower)



Sonya, thrilled to hold the baby (with big sister Sarah's help)



I love this picture of Shalini and Asha



Okay, I know Mikaela doesn't looked thrilled in this picture, but I promise that 10 seconds before this was taken, she was ecstatic to have crowned someone else with the pretty ribbon.

And last but not least, 3 more of my girls (Allyson, Adrienne, and Jen). I was reprimanded for not featuring them all on my blog. Ladies, it is not a display of favoritism, but rather my forgetfulness of pulling my camera out to capture your smiling faces. I love you gals!

No comments: