Saturday, October 27, 2007

In Houston, not working

Today I celebrated my first Saturday in a month where I was actually in the state of Texas (and better yet, at home) and/or not working. This celebration included a trip to the scrapbooking store with Lisa and Erin (I only spent 3 dollars!) and then to Chili's for lunch. I dropped by Pam's to have her sign a thank you card and then came home and went RUNNING! I ran 3.5 miles today and felt pretty good. Lisa and I are going to do a 5k fun run in The Woodlands on 11/10. I won't make my 1/2 marathon goal by January, but there is a 1/2er in Seabrook in March and I will be shooting for that.

So that's the play by play of my day...how was yours?

2 comments:

Heather said...

There's a 1/2 marathon in Seabrook?? Eric tried to sign up for the Houston one at the beginning of October, and it was already full!! So I've been looking at the Austin one, but if there's one in Seabrook, that would be even better! You just made my day :)

Erin said...

Woohoo! 3.5 is awesome lady! Can you send me the info for the 5K? I may be up for running it with you guys...

And if you'd like a training partner for your 1/2, let me know. I'm gearing up for Houston, then Austin, but depending on how Houston goes Seabrook may be a possibility as well!