Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Jana's Wedding

Can I tell you how much I love PA? So much! It was beautiful weather (albeit a bit chilly on the wedding day!). I'm so going back for lots o' visits- I so want to buy some Amish furniture and see the Strasburg train museum, not to mention spend some time in Philly.

The trip was just great! Jana is pretty much another sister to me and it was so awesome to finally meet her friends that I have heard so much about and get to meet her sister-in-law and her nieces and nephews. Her family and Scott's are really close (all the guys work together) and Scottt's older brother Jason and his wife Heidi have just about the biggest servants hearts I have ever seen. I really enjoyed getting to know them. I could go on and on, but I know that many of you are dying to see the pictures...so without further ado...

Jana's Wedding

1 comment:

Rob, Melissa, Luke & Joel Green said...

Can I tell you how much I love PA???? If I don't think about it, it lessons the pain.. heheh

-M