Sunday, October 14, 2007

Refreshed...kinda

So after two overnight shifts this weekend, I headed to my friend Pam's house to sleep for a few hours before she and the girls from our girls discipleship group returned from church. I cannot tell you how much I enjoy spending time with these young ladies. They are such fun to be around and always have so much wisdom, regardless of what we are talking about. This time, we had the girls listen to message that was given at Fusion called "Come and Drink". We gave them questions to answer about it and the discussion that ensued was just led by God. So amazing. Ladies, I appreciate your friendship, sweet spirits, and laughter! It was a good dose of fellowship that hit the spot. Thank you!

Jen, Allyson, and Corrine

Joy

Kiana, Sandi, Lauren, Karmetra, and Cassia- chowing down

No comments: