Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lal Bagh Botanical Garden

Today we went to Lal Bagh Botanical Garden. This place was amazing! They had such different looking trees and flowers than I have seen before. There was a lot of shade too, so it wasn't hot (well too hot :) ) walking around.
Here are a few pictures:

Lal Bagh Botanical Garden
The full albums will be posted when I come home.
Tomorrow morning we are flying to Kochi, Kerala for 4 nights. We will stay two of those nights on a houseboat!!! and also go to Periyar Wildlife Reserve, where they have tigers and elephants (I'm keeping my hopes low for the tigers and elephants...I'm set to enjoy the scenery, which is supposed to be amazing).

1 comment:

Stasha said...

So I am finally on a computer that lets me log on to my blog. I am enjoying all your pictures. I didn't realize how much India could look like Hawaii.
I hope you see some elephants!