Friday, April 18, 2008

Random pictures

Just some random pictures from the last couple of weeks...


A tribute to my trusty running shoes, which I retired about 3 weeks ago due to pain in my shins...turns out they were the wrong shoe for me, but they got me through 3 5Ks and a 10K. I am loving my new Mizuno Waveriders



The graduation invitations I made for my brother ( I figured my mom would kill me if I posted the party invite insert since it has their address on it :) )
Congrats Bobby!


Bacon and his stitched up belly
(he got the stitches removed today and is back on the kitchen table (where he is NOT supposed to be) licking plastic bags...my cat is weird)

1 comment:

Erin said...

Oooo... I love my WaveRider 9s, but the 10s just absolutely didn't work for me. I need to get in and try the 11s.