Monday, April 28, 2008

Recovered!

On Friday night we went to small group (Bible study). Ansu and Lambert are the couple who hosts the meeting and Lambert leads. They have three daughters who are a lot of fun, we talked soccer and school and they tried to tell me about cricket :). We had dinner there and I must of ate something bad because that night and the next day and half...whoo-ee...not fun let me tell you. I didn't want to take the anitbiotics or anything else that "keeps it in" because I wanted it OUT, so I stayed in bed all day Saturday and was able to keep some juice down by the afternoon. Thankfully Colette also had handy packets of electrolytes as well. On Sunday I was feeling better to go to church. They have such a great church. Awesome teaching and really friendly people. Then we hung out at the house, since 1) everyone wanted to rest and 2) I wasn't feeling up to walking around just yet.

Today I am feeling MUCH BETTER! Yay! Thanks to everyone who prayed.

No comments: