Saturday, April 5, 2008

My cat ate my shoe

Yeah, unfortunately, I am not joking. Bacon ate part of my purple flipflop yesterday. He's always attacked flipflops (particularly the Old Navy brand) and likes to shred them with his claws. Last year, he got a hold of a brand new pair so I just let him keep them as a toy. I came home Thursday from work and noticed cat sick on the floor. No biggie, cleaned it up and went on my way. There were a couple more episodes (I am trying to make this not gross, by the way). And then I noticed bits of foam rubber in one episode (it took me a few minutes to realize WHAT it was). I looked at the shoes and sure enough, rather than little tiny pieces, there were chunks missing- I mean, we are talking like the size of a quarter. So admittedly, I giggled a bit, because we are talking about the cat who crashed into my kitchen window and broke it, the cat who tried to climb UP the chimney when he was a kitten- there are lots of Bacon stories. He seemed okay yesterday, just a bit quieter, but he's still getting sick and is now just sitting there, staring at nothing- not causing trouble. So I am going to be at the vet when it opens this morning. Crazy cat- I thought instinct would tell him NOT to eat a shoe (it's obviously helping by now trying to get rid of it...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.